Saturday, April 16, 2011

Cars 2 Posters!

I had the amazing opportunity to work on the upcoming 'Cars 2' movie posters with my friend Eric Tan. The last time we worked together on some movie posters was on 'Ratatouille'. 
It's always very inspirational to work with the creatives at Pixar Animation, we learn a lot from these guys, and great things come out from our collaboration.
Huge thank to Eric who did the layout/design on the poster below, I only drew and painted the cars for him while he was designing 12 more posters! Please check all the superb posters that he designed for the movie on his blog! Here, here and here.



(and below an early poster concept)







7 comments:

*lucile* said...

oh joli! je me souviens que tu bossais dessus qd j'etais encore a dcp! C'est cool de les voir terminés!
@+

NoviceArtist said...

You do have a very unique opportunity. Great job.

Junko Miyakoshi said...

Wow these are great designs!
I like how Japanese texts are used :)
I remember going "WOW!" when I saw your Ratatouille poster :)

Thanks for sharing and can't wait for the movie to come out!

Cheers,
Junko

Carrie Liao said...

They look fantastic! :D

You guys did the ratatouille ones, too? I loved those, beautiful work!

Tanner said...

Merci Stef! The LMP poster is my favorite of the series. It was also the one that PIxar had the least changes on so I think that means they liked it a lot too. I look forward to working with you again on the next project!

Chris Kennett said...

Cooool! What a great project to work on!!

Chelsea Odd said...

Wow!!! you guys dis an amazing job on the posters. I so can't wait to see the movie.